Wednesday, March 21, 2018

ME | HIPPITY HOP

I always love anything about Bunny! And so happy Mama Elephant have Hippity Hop for this March Release ❤ This bunny set designed by Aida Zamora is so cute! I can't stop to colored  all the bunnies in this set 😀


I stamped the images on Bristol paper and colored with Copics marker. The bunnies are colored with  0, RV11, R00, E41,E42. This stamp set is perfect for Mother's Day or Father's Day card. 
Here, I combined with mama and papa from Sweetest Greetings, and framed with Framed Tags- Union Square - Creative Cuts


This Hippity Hop set is also perfect for welcoming baby too ❤
Here, I combined with Basic Circles - Creative Cuts and Hooray from  Celebration Balloons


Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my cards 😊

Mama Elephant Stamp:


Mama Elephant Creative Cuts:


2 comments:

  1. yes yes yes...they are so cute...!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbird.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the sweetest! I love the little scenes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)